Bet365 has unwittingly been proving itself as a leader in the sports gambling industry for close to two decades now. Apart from the betting game, what appeals the most to its users, is the fact that Bet365 withdrawal method is prompt and hassle-free.
If cashing out and retrieving a winning bet is not a simple and smooth experience, a gambler tends to feel frustrated and cheated. It is, therefore, important for us, to educate ourselves on it before we take a plunge in the sports gambling world.
Bet365 site follows a very simple rule of money withdrawal. Money in – money out! Whatever mode we choose for making our deposits, the same mode will facilitate all our Bet365 withdrawals.
Keeping in mind a player’s convenience, Bet365 withdrawal methods offered, are many and varied. Be its debit card, credit card, eWallets, bank transfer or any other form of banking transaction, Bet365 withdrawal method opens to us a good number of alternatives.
Some of the payment methods that the site supports include Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal in 19 different currencies.
Key facts about withdrawing money from Bet365
Since it’s a UK-based company, we talk in terms of British currency – Pounds.
- Minimum Withdrawal – £5
- Maximum Withdrawal – £100,000
- Withdrawal Methods – Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, Entropay, Bank Transfer, Cheque
- Withdrawal Fees – None
- Manual Flushing -Yes
- Fastest Possible Payout Time – 12 Hours
- Slowest Possible Payout Time – 28 Days
3-Step Withdrawal Process
- After logging in, go to the ‘Withdraw’ section
- Select the amount of money to be withdrawn via a preferred method
- Click ‘Process’ option
And there you are; right on track! The process time depends on the payment option you choose and your location.
Some Noteworthy Points on Bet365 Withdrawal Methods
- In compliance with Bet365 withdrawal method, a player needs to confirm his identity by sending a copy of a personal identity document.
- A player can easily select the country as well as its currency as per his wish for the withdrawal.
- The list of Bet365 withdrawal methods opens up based on the country.
- A few withdrawal methods are free and a few others charge a minimum amount to carry out the payouts.
Commonly Used Withdrawal Methods
- Debit / Credit Cards – Master card, Visa, Maestro cards
Processing time: 1 to 5 days
Maximum limit: GBP 20,000
Minimum limit: GBP 5
- Virtual Prepaid Card: Entropay acceptable in some countries like the UK. PaySafe Card, e-wallet preferable for making payment.
Processing time – Bet365 takes 1 day
- Bank Wire: This method takes 2 to 10 days to process.
Payout limit – 100, 000
- Cheques: Also acceptable mode for payouts
Evidently, the site leaves no stone unturned to make sure that the methods and processes are the least of concerns for the gambling players. A hassle-free payout and withdrawal method give it a high credibility it enjoys in the sports gambling world.